Serious Sam: The Second Encounter PC
Sequel action/FPS game Serious Sam: The First Encounter. Players take on the role of the muscular commander "Sam Stone" and follow the story which is a close continuation of the plot of the previous part.
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter Release Date PC
developer: Croteam publisher: Take 2 Interactive Official website
game language: English
Sam is back in the all new Second Episode of his battles with his arch-enemy Mental! After finding the Sirian spacecraft in ancient Egypt, Sam Serious Stone hijacked it and headed for Mental himself! But this, sadly, was not to be, as Sam lost control of the the alien craft and crash landed in the South American mountains. Now, Surrounded by an even stronger army of Mental's evil forces, Sam is forced to battle his way towards Mental's fortress and put a stop once and for all to his plans of world domination.
* Seven new fiends have been added to Mental's evil army, but don�t get too comfortable, all your old enemies are still in the mix.
* Three all new weapons, Flamethrower, Sniper Rifle with 8X zoom and the ultra-wicked Chainsaw!
* Twelve new single player levels plus over fifteen multiplayer levels for Scorematch and Deathmatch make this a HUGE addition to the Serious Sam Universe.
* Four power-ups, Serious Speed, Serious Damage, Invulnerability and Invisibility add a twist to the classic Doom-style gameplay that Serious Sam is famous for.
* Seriously Warped Deathmatch right out of the box, plus expanded Deathmatch straight from Croteam!
Last updated on 14 December 2009
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet Player counter: 1 - 16
Media type: 1 CD
User score: 8,6 / 10 based on 1292 votes.
Age restrictions Serious Sam: The Second Encounter: 16+
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium III 500MHz
- 128MB RAM
- accelerator 3D