publisher: Gotham Games
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: split screen, players: 1-4
game language: English
game release date for XBOX:
Monsters spawned from another dimension are trying to make The Milky Way Galaxy their personal trashcan. As attempts to defend the solar system fail, the fate of the Earth (that's US people!), and even the universe rests with one man. YOU are Sam 'Serious' Stone, a legend in your time. Sam is our only hope against these mischievous miscreants and their evil leader, the one we call 'MENTAL'. The only way to get Mental and save us all, is to use an ancient artifact called the 'Time Lock', to teleport back in time. Don't ask us how or why this is happening. All we can tell you is, this is Serious...
• Hack, Blast, and Annihilate over 100 creatures at a time that attack simultaneously from air, land, and water.
• Amazingly innovative stages taking place in wide-open desert settings. With graphics so crisp and clear you'll almost feel the sand in your boots, and the sun in your eyes.
• Serious Sam has the largest possible number of enemies on the screen for any game, making for high-adrenaline intense action.
• Get deadly serious through insane power-ups, Invulnerability, Invisibility, Serious Damage and Serious Speed. There's nothing you can't handle while jacked on these.
Game score 7.5 / 10 calculated out of 47 players' votes.
- + additionally (XBOX): link-cable