publisher: JoWooD Entertainment AG
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet
game language: English
game release date for PC:
Spellforce: The Order of Dawn is a hybrid of RTS and RPG genres, set in a fantasy world. It was developed by Phenomic, a studio founded by Volker Wertich, the creator of The Settlers series. In SpellForce: The Order of Dawn, thirteen power-hungry mages brought the world to brink of complete annihilation. Some people managed to survive on islands that were linked together with magic portals. After a few years of relative peace, even more powerful forces of evil strike back. The legend says that only a person with supernatural abilities can save the world from certain doom. That’s the person the role of whom the player assumes.
- Character development system similar to those from RPG games.
- Click’n’Fight control system that allows for quick decision making, offering new tactical options, as well as clear look at the battlefield.
- Six playable character races and over 30 non-playable ones, from cowardly goblins to fierce dragons.
- Huge arsenal of magic spells divided into a number of schools.
- Enthralling story, lots of side quests.
- High-quality, detailed graphics.
- Isometric and first-person perspective to choose from.
Game score 8.57 / 10 calculated out of 5086 players' votes.
PC / Windows
Recommended: Processor Pentium 4 1.8 GHz, 512 MB RAM, 64MB graphic card (GeForce 4 or better), 2GB HDD