SpellForce: The Order of Dawn PC
A cRPG/real-time strategy game hybrid by Phenomic. SpellForce: The Order of Dawn is set in a fantasy world, which has been almost completely destroyed by thirteen mages yearning for unlimited power.
SpellForce: The Order of Dawn Release Date PC
developer: Phenomic publisher: JoWooD Entertainment AG Official website
game language: English
Games similar to SpellForce: The Order of Dawn
Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Restoration of Erathia
Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
Worms 4: Mayhem
Spellforce: The Order of Dawn is a hybrid of RTS and RPG genres, set in a fantasy world. It was developed by Phenomic, a studio founded by Volker Wertich, the creator of The Settlers series. In SpellForce: The Order of Dawn, thirteen power-hungry mages brought the world to brink of complete annihilation. Some people managed to survive on islands that were linked together with magic portals. After a few years of relative peace, even more powerful forces of evil strike back. The legend says that only a person with supernatural abilities can save the world from certain doom. That’s the person the role of whom the player assumes.
- Character development system similar to those from RPG games.
- Click’n’Fight control system that allows for quick decision making, offering new tactical options, as well as clear look at the battlefield.
- Six playable character races and over 30 non-playable ones, from cowardly goblins to fierce dragons.
- Huge arsenal of magic spells divided into a number of schools.
- Enthralling story, lots of side quests.
- High-quality, detailed graphics.
- Isometric and first-person perspective to choose from.
Last updated on 12 June 2015
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet
Media type: 2 CD
User score: 8,6 / 10 based on 5142 votes.
PEGI rating SpellForce: The Order of Dawn
SpellForce: The Order of Dawn System requirements
PC / Windows
- Processor Pentium 4 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 64MB graphic card (GeForce 4 or better)
- 2GB HDD