game language: English
game release date for PC:
TalonSoft's 12 O'Clock High: Bombing the Reich is a strategy game about the biggest and most aggressive aviation campaign in the history of warfare. Knowing the history of the Second World War, they probably already know that it was 1943, when Germany, after the defeat of the Battle for Great Britain and after heavy and exhausting battles on the eastern front, was forced to concentrate the defense of its factories located all over Western Europe against the offensive of the Allied aviation.
This campaign was in a way of key importance for the Allies, because it effectively delayed or even significantly reduced the reconstruction of the Third Reich's army reserves on the eastern front, which directly contributed to its collapse. The game allows us to go back to the time of this campaign and participate in the great Allied bombings and fierce fight of fighter planes on both sides of the conflict.
- Many implemented scenarios covering the years 1943 - 1945, including the biggest allied offensive, i.e. Big Week, Overlord I & II, Avalanche, Oil Offensive I & II and Nachtjagd I, II & III.
- The possibility of directing the fate of the whole historical campaign lasting from 1943 to 1944.
- Good three-dimensional graphics.
- More than 25,000 pilots and thousands of planes taking part in the campaign.
- A gameplay system that combines the best features of turn-based and real-time systems.
- Clear and legible interface.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium 233MHz, 64MB RAM, graphic card