The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes Release Date PC
The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes is a lavish mystery adventure game, featuring 16 unique cases of forgery, espionage, theft, murder and more.
Investigate hundreds of potentially relevant clues and lively characters in each mysterious story. Explore 40 historically accurate locations around London, as you track down suspects and evidence.
The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes is the first computer game officially licensed by the Conan Doyle Estate and features your favorite characters such as Watson, Mycroft, and Inspector Lestrade as well as more than 100 historical characters.
Solve more than 100 mind-bending puzzles plus bonus minigames.
• Find the Evidence, and collect all the relevant clues in addictive Hidden Object games.
• Compare the Crime Scenes, and highlight the differences.
• Who’s the Suspect? You’ll have to use your powers of deduction to narrow down the choices in this Sudoku-like puzzle.
• Dozens of additional puzzle types, including anagrams, cryptograms, jigsaw, memory, and much more.
Last updated on 24 July 2008
Game mode: single player
Media type: 1 CD
PEGI rating The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes
The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium III 1 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- graphic card 64 MB (GeForce 3 Ti200 or better)
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP