publisher: Digital Jesters
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet, players: 1 - 10
game language: English
game release date for PC:
The high octane, free wheeling insanity that is Trackmania returns to PC CDROM. Trackmania Sunrise takes everything that made the original an instant online classic – amazing speed, ultra competitive multiplayer races and easily accessible tools to create and distribute outrageous tracks – and still manages to add more and more.
New sports cars that burn up the highways at a breathtaking 400kph as they tear around gorgeous new environments including the beauty of the Pacific Coast. The most insane stunt blocks ever, send perilous track building to a whole new level with sweeping bends, winding tunnels and ramps designed to send you soaring. Two new play modes – Platform and Crazy – mean that even the most experienced of trackmaniacs will face a totally fresh racing experience.
A new day has dawned… are you up for the challenge?
- Exhilarating new vehicles that can reach an incredible 400kph.
- Stunning new environments to screech around.
- Two new solo modes: Platform and Crazy
- An integrated peer-to-peer network for exchanging player creations.
- Fully customisable car skins and player avatars.
- Extensive content support from an existing online community.
- Minimal tech spec requirements.
- Really fast cars driving on outrageous tracks in a beautiful setting.
Game score 8.175 / 10 calculated out of 541 players' votes.
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium 4 2 GHz, 512 MB RAM, graphic card 32 MB (GeForce 4 Ti4200 or better), 1.5 GB HDD, Windows 2000/XP/Vista