Vietcong 2 Release Date PC
Vietcong 2 is a FPS set against the background of the 1968 Tet Offensive, in and around the ancient city of Hue during the Vietnam War. Brought to life through a gritty story compiled from first hand accounts and memories of Special Forces and Infantry servicemen stationed in Hue during the assault.
* Battles based on real events taking place in the ancient city of Hue.
* Drivable vehicles in multiplayer mode.
* Gritty, street-by-street, urban combat.
* Each mission flows seamlessly into the next, without passing through a menu system.
* New and updated character classes for MP.
* A single player campaign for each side, US and Vietcong.
* Realistic team battles in the multiplayer mode with up to 64 players.
* Co-op Missions for up to 8 players against AI.
* 50+ authentic weapons.
* Immersive and atmospheric gameplay.
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet Player counter: 1 - 64
Media type: 1 DVD / 5 CD
User score: 7,2 / 10 based on 345 votes.
Pre-release expectations: 9.1 / 10 based on 12 votes.
PEGI rating Vietcong 2
Vietcong 2 System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium 4 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- graphic card 128 MB (GeForce 4 or better)
- 3.5 GB HDD
- Windows 2000/XP