publisher: Take 2 Interactive
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet, players: 1 - 64
game language: English
game release date for PC:
Vietcong 2 is a FPS set against the background of the 1968 Tet Offensive, in and around the ancient city of Hue during the Vietnam War. Brought to life through a gritty story compiled from first hand accounts and memories of Special Forces and Infantry servicemen stationed in Hue during the assault.
* Battles based on real events taking place in the ancient city of Hue.
* Drivable vehicles in multiplayer mode.
* Gritty, street-by-street, urban combat.
* Each mission flows seamlessly into the next, without passing through a menu system.
* New and updated character classes for MP.
* A single player campaign for each side, US and Vietcong.
* Realistic team battles in the multiplayer mode with up to 64 players.
* Co-op Missions for up to 8 players against AI.
* 50+ authentic weapons.
* Immersive and atmospheric gameplay.
Game score 6.42 / 10 calculated out of 343 players' votes.
Expectations before the premiere: 9.1 / 10 calculated out of 12 players' votes.
PC / Windows
- Pentium 4 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- graphic card 128 MB (GeForce 4 or better)
- 3.5 GB HDD
- Windows 2000/XP