developer: Taff System
publisher: Interplay Entertainment
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet, players: 1 - 8
game language: English
game release date for PC:
Virtual Deep Sea Fishing is a game for amateurs of sea hunting who want to experience adventure in the endless areas of the dangerous ocean. Entering into possession of a fishing cutter we go to wide waters in search of rich fishing grounds. Our expedition takes place in a fully three-dimensional environment.
Fishing will take us to thirteen exotic places where we will feel like real fishermen hunting eighteen different marine fish, such as merlin, sharks and tuna. Multiplayer mode allows you to compete against up to eight players on the LAN or the Internet.
- 3D graphics and real sound effects.
- Easy control over fishing with the mouse.
- One-day fishing or longer hunting trips.
- Eighteen different species of fish, including sharks, merlin, tuna.
- Realistic behaviour and fishing methods for each type of fish.
- Eight types of boats.
- Thirteen exotic fishing grounds in places such as Australia, Hawaii, Mexico and South Africa.
- Twelve types of lures, on which we can tempt our dream prey.
- A gallery of trophies, where photos and statistics of caught fish are stored.
- Dynamic cameras allowing you to see fish under the surface of the water.
- Multiplayer mode for up to eight players via LAN or Internet.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
Game score 7.0 / 10 calculated out of 46 players' votes.
age requirements: 12+
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium 200MHz, 32MB RAM, graphic card