Shadow of the Horned Rat is the first real-time strategy game based on Warhammer Fantasy Battle world rules. Hordes of Orcs attack the peaceful human Empire, and the servants of chaos spread confusion from inside, stirring up one people against another. However, this is not all that awaits the Empire, the worst is yet to come.
The whole campaign consists of more than twenty missions connected by a coherent feature line. We start the game as a mercenary leader, Morgan Bernhardt, leading his team to fight against the Orc troops. Initially with little strength, from mission to mission, our troops grow in strength, gaining supporters among soldiers and magicians. Before each mission we can recruit new branches, release old ones, or fill in the gaps in the existing ones. We have more than 25 different types of units at our disposal. After winning a battle, our units gain experience, increasing their skills and usefulness in the next battles.
- We command an army of mercenaries, choosing from 25 types of units.
- The battles are combined with an interesting plot, showing the conflict existing in the Warhammer world.
- The individual battles are played in real time on three-dimensional maps.
- More than 25 movie breaks explaining the goal of each mission.
- Tuning music accompanying all events during the campaign.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
Game mode: single player
User score: 2,8 / 10 based on 101 votes.
Age restrictions Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat: 12+
Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium 90MHz
- 16MB RAM