Worms: Armageddon is the original Worms enriched with completely new elements. Apart from many new options and enhanced single and multiplayer modes, the players get a number of new weapons. Additionally, the developers gave the WORMNET Internet servers at the players’ disposal that allow for online gameplay free of charge.
- 28 randomly generated levels.
- Over 30 new levels for training games and missions.
- 50 personal levels.
- New menu and scoreboards.
- 11-track soundtrack (about 60 minutes overall).
- 50 different voices (18 new ones).
- Completely new WORMNET environment allowing for meeting all player in one place and chatting like at IRC channels.
- Many new weapons, such as flame thrower, sheep launcher, freezer, longbow, and many more.
- New game modes, such as sheep racing, crazy crates, sudden death, artillery exercise, basic training, single player missions and deathmatch for single player.
Last updated on 04 April 2015
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet
Media type: 1 CD
User score: 8.6 / 10 based on 1629 votes.
Age restrictions Worms: Armageddon: Good for all ages.
Worms: Armageddon System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium II 233 Mhz
- 32 MB RAM