Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet
Worms: Armageddon is the original Worms enriched with completely new elements. Apart from many new options and enhanced single and multiplayer modes, the players get a number of new weapons. Additionally, the developers gave the WORMNET Internet servers at the players’ disposal that allow for online gameplay free of charge.
- 28 randomly generated levels.
- Over 30 new levels for training games and missions.
- 50 personal levels.
- New menu and scoreboards.
- 11-track soundtrack (about 60 minutes overall).
- 50 different voices (18 new ones).
- Completely new WORMNET environment allowing for meeting all player in one place and chatting like at IRC channels.
- Many new weapons, such as flame thrower, sheep launcher, freezer, longbow, and many more.
- New game modes, such as sheep racing, crazy crates, sudden death, artillery exercise, basic training, single player missions and deathmatch for single player.
PC / Windows
- Pentium II 233 Mhz
- 32 MB RAM