Aliens: Dark Descent plunges you into a thrilling gameplay experience that features haunting locations inspired by the Alien franchise. You must rely on your wit and resourcefulness to evade the relentless xenomorphs lurking in the shadows. Utilize a variety of weapons and tools to defend yourself and uncover the secrets of the dark and dangerous world you find yourself in. The game offers a blend of stealth, action, and strategic decision-making, allowing you to adapt your approach to each terrifying encounter. Sadly, one of the enemies is the game itself. As it can be buggy. Many players have problems with elevators. In this guide we will help you fix them.
Elavator bug in Aliens Dark Descent
This bug makes lifts unresponsive. If you encounter the elevator which is not interactive, it is possible that you experience this bug. Players have tried various methods:
- loading the game,
- reentering elevator,
- leaving buildings,
- restarting the game,
- Using APC
There is a chance that one of the above solutions will work for you, however, it is slim. Nevertheless, there are some things, which can help you:
- Try different angles – elevators are buggy. Players report that to interact with some of them they had to try using various angles, going to the different walls, etc. Simply, moving around and trying.
- Watch out for drones – if you have a drone operator in your team, check if the machine is not stocked somewhere. If it is, the elevator will not work, as the game counts it as a team member.
- Check welded doors – if an alien tries to break through welded doors, it may also stop you from entering an elevator.
- If you have other problems, visit our Guide
- Aliens: Dark Descent Launches; Best Alien Game Ever?
- Ginger Cat From Nostromo Joins Aliens: Dark Descent in DLC