More reports have surfaced online, suggesting that Sucker Punch is working on Ghost of Tsushima 2.
- This time their source is Joshua Pegram, an artist who specializes in creating game locations.
- On his profile on ArtStation, among the projects he has worked on, he listed Ghost of Tsushima 2.
- When gamers found the profile and it began to make headlines, the artist removed the mention of Ghost of Tsushima 2, but before that, several people managed to take a screenshot of the page.
- Joshua Pegram has worked at Sucker Punch since March 2017 and was in charge of creating the locations for the first part of Ghost of Tsushima. He left the team in November 2020, which is shortly after the game's release. So all indications are that he may have been involved in the initial stages of developing the sequel.
- Of course, that was three years ago, so it's possible that the project was scrapped in the meantime. However, this does not seem likely. Ghost of Tsushima turned out to be a huge success, and no doubt Sony will make sure that a sequel is made. Especially since rumors of a sequel have been making rounds for quite some time now.
It is worth mentioning that recently on Sucker Punch's website posted job offer for a gameplay designer to help expand the systems of interaction with the environment and NPCs, suggesting that this aspect will be heavily improved in the sequel.
- Ghost of Tsushima Review - The Last Wind of PlayStation 4
- Ghost of Tsushima - game guide