- PC port of Final Fantasy VII Remake is now available on Epic Game Store;
- It costs $70;
- Buyers can expect extras;
- There are not many options in the graphics menu.
After more than a year and a half since the release on PS4, PC gamers finally got their own port of Final Fantasy VII Remake: Intergrade. It is now available for purchase - exclusively on Epic Games Store. Unfortunately, the controversial price has not changed and you still have to pay $70 for the port.
As a consolation, apart from the full version of the game and the Episode INTERmission DLC, the following bonuses are waiting for us (to be collected in the gift box in the main menu of the game):
- Weapon: Cacstar,
- Armor: Midgar Bangle,
- Armor: Shinra Bangle,
- Armor: Corneo Armlet,
- Accessory: Superstar Belt,
- Accessory: Mako Crystal,
- Accessory: Seraphic Earrings,
- Summon materia: Carbuncle,
- Summon materia: Chocobo Chick,
- Summon materia: Cactuar.
You can check the system requirements here. The Verge reports that at the moment the game does not offer support for ultrawide monitors. In general, the graphics menu features little options. Apart from the standard change of resolution with the possibility of capping the number of frames per second (at 30, 60, 90, or 120), we can only switch between the high and low quality of shadows and textures and adjust the number of characters displayed on-screen (on a scale from zero to ten). In addition, there is room to configure HDR (if you have a screen that supports this technology) and interface brightness.
- Final Fantasy VII Remake – Review of the Most Iconic jRPG Ever
- Final Fantasy VII Remake - game guide
- Final Fantasy VII Remake - official website