Yesterday,Final Fantasy VII Remake: Intergrade, the first installment of the planned classic jRPG remake, has been released on Steam. We can already say that the debut was successful.
- On Steam, 92% of user ratings praise the game, which is categorized as "very positive" reception.
- The activity record on the release day amounted to 7100 concurrent users. Most single-player games do their best in the first weekend after their debut, so we expect this record to be broken either today or tomorrow.
- It should be recalled that the PC version debuted in December last year, but until now it was exclusive to Epic Games Store. Thus, some fans bought the game on EGS, which may have affected the activity figure on Steam.
The warm reception of the game is interesting in that, technically, it leaves a little to be desired. After the launch in Epic Games Store the reactions were very negative.. The game had a lot of problems with performance and numerous other shortcomings. Over the following months, Square Enix released several updates that corrected many shortcomings, but the ideal is still far away. As you can see, however, the current state of the game is sufficient to satisfy most players.
It is worth adding that on the occasion of Steam release Final Fantasy VII Remake: Intergrade has been discounted by 29%. The offer will remain valid until June 23, and then the price will jump to standard amount.
- Final Fantasy VII Remake: Intergrade on Steam
- Final Fantasy VII Remake – Review of the Most Iconic jRPG Ever
- Final Fantasy VII Remake - game guide