Square Enix has released a fresh trailer for update 6.4 to Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker, the latest expansion for the popular MMORPG. The trailer shows some of the new locations, characters and threats that await the players in this patch.
Patch 6.4 is called The Dark Throne and is scheduled to be released on May 23, 2023. This update will include, among other things:
- A continuation of the Endwalker storyline in the form of another chapter in the Warrior of Light story.
- The second stage of the Pandamonium raid.
- A new New Game+ mode.
- New side quests, including an additional dungeon.
- New items and recipes
- Updated quest support system.
- New PvP challenges within the so-called Series 4.
During a broadcast on the future of the game, the developers also revealed more information on the next patch, namely 6.45, which will offer, among other things, the following:
- Blue Mage update - the level cap will be increased to 80, there will also be new equipment only for blue mages and new enemies to defeat.
- A new dungeon variant - Mount Rokkon for 1-4 players, with a variable difficulty level adjusted to the number of players in the party.
- The continuation of Hildibrand's adventures.
- Tasks for upgrading weapons and tools.
Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker is the fourth expansion for Final Fantasy XIV Online, which has more than 27 million registered players worldwide.
- Final Fantasy XIV - official website