author: Damian Gacek
How to Fix a Problem with Insufficient Workforce in Anno 1800
In this guide we will tell you how to fix an insufficient workforce problem in Anno 1800. It is very important to have enough people to maintain a healthy city.
Anno 1800 is a popular strategy game. Your task is to build a well-balanced city. To do that you need a lot of different workshops and people who will work in them. Nevertheless, many players see an “insufficient workforce” message a lot. In this guide we will help you.
Anno 1800 – insufficient workforce
Insufficient workforce if very problematic. You can see this message, if your workshop lacks workers. It makes a building less effective and can be a source of many different problems in the future, because it can destabilize a production chain. This is the reason why you should prevent it.
How to deal with insufficient workforce in Anno 1800
- Remember that there are few “levels” of citizens – you start with farmers, later it is possible to upgrade buildings and let them become workers, and so on. Different people are needed to do various jobs. Don’t upgrade all of your houses. If it is necessary – downgrade them.
- Build more residential building – it is a basic rule, if you have insufficient workforce, make sure that you are able to accommodate more people.
- Pause unnecessary buildings – it is possible to temporary turn off buildings which are not important. You will free some of your workforce and workers will go to other workshops.
- Check needs of your residents – to upgrade houses you need to meet needs of your citizens. You can check them if you pick one of the houses.
- Don’t overdo – build your city slowly, don’t create a lot of workshops at the same time. Remember about basics.
- Check you resources – more people equals greater needs. If they will not have enough resources, they will leave. Check your warehouses often. If numbers are red, do something quickly.
- You can change workhours – if you need to, it is possible to make a day longer for your workers (nevertheless, they will not be happy).
- Anno 1800 is Suddenly Back on Steam
- Best City Builder Games 2022
- Anno 1800 Sells Faster Than Other Parts of the Series