Octopath Traveler 2 is a very popular jRPG praised, among other things, for its interesting storyline, beautiful music, vast world and satisfying gameplay, in which the player will face many battles. The effectiveness of our party in battle is affected not only by the character level, but also by what equipment we have. Thanks to this guide you will learn, How to get the Battle Tested Blade in Octopath Traveler 2..
How to get Battle Tested Blade in Octopath Traveler 2
To get the Battle Tested Blade, you must first complete Hikari's main storyline. Then you need to go to Crackridge Harbor Anchorage and find the NPC known as Bandelam the Reaper. We can come into possession of the weapon in two ways:
- One is to have a Partitio in the party who can buy the Battle Tested Blade from Bandelam for the price of 95,000 Leaves.
- The second method requires having Throne on the team at a minimum of level 80. In this case the character will be able to steal the weapon.
Battle Tested Blade is one of the most powerful weapons in the game. Its stats are:
- Physical Attack 400
- Addidtional 120 Critical
- Effect: Raises power of physical skills.
Battle Tested Weapons in Octopath Traveler 2
Battle Tested Weapons are powerful equipment that can be acquired later in the game. Among them are:
- Battle Tested Blade
- Battle Tested Spear
- Battle Tested Dagger
- Battle Tested Axe
- Battle Tested Bow
- Battle Tested Staff
More about Octopath Traveler 2:
- Where to find Roland in Octopath Traveler 2
- How to Unlock Galdera in Octopath Traveler 2; Tips to Beat the Boss
- How to Defeat Behemoth in Octopath Traveler 2