Skull and Bones is not officially released yet, but it is possible to test the title thanks to the open beta which will last till 11 February. While access to the endgame is locked, we can roam through the big map freely. The title is full of various locations, some of them are more interesting than others. One of such places is Sacred Tree. A fast travel point in which you can buy Hulk blueprint. Let’s learn where to find this place.
Where to Find Sacred Tree Location in Skull and Bones
Sacred Tree is an important place in Skull and Bones. It is one of the fast travel points. What is more, you can buy here some interesting blueprints. There is even a ship among them – Hulk.
Luckily, if you want to visit the Sacred Tree outpost, you don’t have to prepare for a long trip, as the location is quite near to Saint-Anne base, a starting point for all aspiring pirates, as you can see on the map presented above.
- From Saint-Anne Den, go west.
- Enter the river.
- When you reach the lake, go even further.
- When the river splits, go left (to the south).
- After a short swim, you should see the Sacred Tree outpost. It is in Rova Hill region.
If you want to learn more about Skull and Bones, read also:
- How to Get Pieces of Eight in Skull and Bones
- Skull and Bones - Where to Find Sunken Goldmine Location
- Skull and Bones Isn't Out Yet, Ubisoft Already Plans 4 Seasons. New Trailer Outlines Details