Monument Valley, one of the best series of mobile puzzle games, will finally be ported to PC.
Monument Valley: Panoramic Edition - basic information
Rumors about the port have been circulating since March this year, and now the project has been announced officially.
- The games have been given the following titles: Monument Valley: Panoramic Edition and Monument Valley 2: Panoramic Edition.
- PC versions will include all the content released for mobile editions.
- The projects will be available individually or in a collection that includes both titles.
- The games will be sold on Steam.
- The premieres will take place on July 12 this year.
The authors, i.e. people from ustwo, promise numerous changes that will adjust both parts of the series to the specifics of playing on PC. We will get new controls, designed for the mouse (or touchpad) and keyboard. Support for ultra-wide screens will also be added.
Let us recall that the first Monument Valley debuted on mobile devices in 2014, and three years later a sequel was released in the form of Monument Valley 2. The series proved to be quite a success, especially considering the fact that these are paid productions without micropayments. The first part sold more than 5 million copies within two years from the premiere.
- Monument Valley - official website
Lastly, it is worth mentioning that the hardware requirements for the PC versions of both games have already appeared on Steam, although for now only the minimum configuration needed to play has been revealed there.
Monument Valley PC - minimum system requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460
- DirectX: Version 11
- RAM: 8 GB
- Disk space: 1 GB
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit