Today is a very important day for fans of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. This is because the game received a new expansion and a major update.
The release of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - The Lord of Nothing
Let's start with The Lord of Nothing expansion.
- The DLC offers a new storyline, two companions and many items and spells.
- The expansion debuted simultaneously on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4, and the Nintendo Switch version should be released in a few hours.
- On PC, the expansion can be purchased on Steam, GOG.com and Epic Games Store for around $10. On consoles, the game is available via PlayStation Store and Microsoft Store for $13
- The Lord of Nothing is a non-standalone expansion, so to play you need the full version of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous.
First impressions are positive - on Steam 72% of reviews The Lord of Nothing praise the DLC.
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - The Lord of Nothing on Steam.
New update for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
In parallel with the expansion a new update has debuted. The list of changes is so extensive that it exceeded the character limit for messages on Steam and the devs had to split it into two parts. In reality, however, these are mainly fixes for various bugs and improvements to gameplay balance. Of the more important other changes, it is worth mentioning:
- reworking of the assassin class,
- additional spells,
- a new item,
- more animations for the Blood Kineticist archetype,
- additional mystical Feats related to armor and shields.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous sales
Finally, it is worth mentioning that a sale is currently running on Steam and GOG, enabling you to buy Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous cheaper.
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition on Steam
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Mythic Edition on GOG (a set including the game and the first three DLC).