Ubisoft has released a new trailer for Skull and Bones, which prepares us for the upcoming closed beta version. The tests will take place from August 25-28 and will be attended by PC players.
Those eager to check out Skull and Bones before the release can sign up for beta testing at the game's official website. The devs have also made their detailed schedule available there.
- Skull & Bones is a project of Ubisoft Shanghai studio, the developers who have in their portfolio, among others, the naval combat segment for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
- The action of the game will be set in the period called the golden age of piracy. Players will take on the role of a castaway who aspires to become a legendary pirate. Starting from a simple boat, we will gain booty and step by step build our reputation in the pirate world, striving to become a legend.
- The title will put at our disposal a vast world. Traversing it on board the ship, we will perform missions, participate in various events or search for treasures. Over time, our level of infamy will increase, which will give us access to more valuable missions and adventures.
- The heart of the gameplay will be naval battles, requiring tactical thinking and cooperation with partners. In addition to enemies, whose ships will be able to be turned to ashes or taken over (after boarding), we will be threatened by storms, among other things.
- From time to time we will also go ashore to construct new ships in coastal settlements, take orders or interact with other players.
- Skull and Bones will allow for both solo play in PvE mode and competition with other players in PvP mode.