Our guide to Prince of Persia The Lost Crown is a comprehensive set of the most important information related to the new installment of the iconic series. The main emphasis in the guide is on pages related to various collectibles available in the game (Lore items, Amulets, Xerxes, Ingots and many others), as well as on frequently asked questions (FAQ). We also describe game mechanics such as combat, platforming elements and developing the hero and his equipment. The information gathered here will help you face the numerous dangers waiting for Sargon, and will also help you to complete The Lost Crown in 100%.
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Guide content
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Tips and Tricks
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Basics
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: FAQ
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Secrets and collectibles
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Game length
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Trophies, Achievements
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Game editions
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: PC system requirements
Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Guide content
In the first part of the guide, you will find a handful of information useful when you are still at the very beginning of the game. The page with Tips and tricks has useful techniques that you can use from the first minutes of the game. In addition to those mentioned, in this chapter you will also find information, e.g. about difficulty levels, recommended weapons and amulets as well as the best upgrades.
The next section, FAQ, is dedicated to answering the most important and frequently asked questions by players. Here we explain, among other things, how to upgrade equipment or how to use fast travel.
The most extensive chapter of the guide is devoted to various collectibles available on the game map. Here you will find locations and basic information about, among others, Lore items, Prophecies, coins with Xerxes' likeness or Damascus steel ingots.
The last chapter is an appendix where you can read more about the game itself. Here you will find information about system requirements, available game editions, game length and language versions. If you are achievement hunters, be sure to check out our trophy guide as well.
Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Tips and Tricks
- Grind when you run out of time crystals - use the fact that enemies respawn after activating a Wak-Wak tree to get some useful time crystals.
- Buy maps and hints from Fariba - use the help offered by the girl living in the Citadel. Especially useful when you play without markers.
- Experiment with amulets - test different variations and configurations of amulets to find those that perfectly suits your gameplay style or help you fight against a difficult boss.
- Master the vertical wall climbing technique - master a useful technique that will allow you to climb vertical walls through the rhythmic use of dash and jump.
- Don't get discouraged after losing to a boss - learn the behavior of bosses and opponents to defeat them.
- Problems with platforms - we advise how to deal with the problem of the so-called Snapback, which can prove frustrating in select platforming sections.
- Use chakram in non-obvious situations - remember to use Sargon's thrown weapon in combat, and in later stages, also to beat platforming sections.
For more detailed advice, check out the Tips and tricks page.
Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Basics
- Difficulty levels - on this page of the guide you will learn about all settings affecting the difficulty of the game.
- All outfits - a list where you will find information about the skins for the main character.
- Best amulets - a page where you will learn how the mechanics of strengthening amulets work, as well as which of them are worth using.
- Best builds - on this page we present several interesting combinations of upgrades adapted to different play styles.
- All bosses - a list of all bosses available in the game along with tips on how to defeat them.
Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: FAQ
- Will it be on Steam? - on this guide page, we answer the question of whether the game will appear on one of the most popular platforms.
- How to unlock double jump? - all necessary information related to the unlockable double jump ability.
- How to solve the puzzle with statues? - this page will help you solve the intriguing puzzle with the stone statues in the Soma Tree region.
- How to solve the Tic-Tac-Toe puzzle? - tips related to a fun puzzle in the Sunken Harbor.
- How to solve the puzzle in the Upper City? - a page that will help you solve the puzzle you encounter in a later stage of the main storyline.
Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Secrets and collectibles
- Fast travel - the location of all altars for moving quickly around the map.
- Spirited-Sand Jars (Prophecies) - information on the location and use of mysterious sand jars.
- Xerxes - a list of all coins of the former ruler.
- Maps - location of map fragments scattered around the game (Fariba's hideouts).
- Lore items - a list of special collectibles that expand your knowledge the game's world.
Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Game length
The latest installment of the popular series is not a long game. Completing the main story should take you just over 20 hours.
We discuss this and more in detail on Game Length page of the guide.
Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Trophies, Achievements
The latest installment of the iconic series has 31 achievements. Many of the trophies available in the game are related to collectibles, side missions or specific things you need to perform during combat. For more tips and information about the achievements, visit the Trophies/Achievements page.
Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Game editions
PoP The Lost Crown was released in two versions - standard and deluxe. On the Game editions page you will find all the details about the prices and bonuses that come with the editions.
Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: PC system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10/11 (64-bit version)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- RAM: 8 GB (operating in Dual-channel mode)
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 (2GB VRAM) / AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT (4GB VRAM)
- Disk space: 30 GB
- DirectX: DirectX 11
More about the system requirements of the game can be found on the dedicated guide page - System requirements.
About Prince of Persia The Lost Crown Guide
Author : Adam "Demerel" Celarek for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update :
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Ubisoft
- publisher: Ubisoft
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, Switch, PS5, XSX