The Seesaw is one of the most difficult puzzles in Talos Principle 2. Continue reading if you want to find out how to solve the puzzle and how to unlock the Single Rod trophy.
How to solve the Seesaw puzzle?
In the Wooded Plateau location you will find main puzzle #8 called Seesaw. The puzzle consists of 2 barriers, 2 connectors, and a drill.
The connectors should be set in such a way as to open the barriers and gain access to the terminal. There are several ways to solve the puzzle, but in this guide we will focus on unlocking the very rare trophy, Single Rod.
How to get the Single Rod trophy?
Single Rod trophy will be unlocked when you solve the Seesaw puzzle by picking up only one connector. At first, it may seem very complicated, but it is actually a very simple task that you will complete in less than a minute.
Upon entering the puzzle, one of the connectors will be behind the first barrier, so you can immediately guess that you won't solve the puzzle with this device and get the Single Rod trophy. So do not pick up this connector even for a moment, so as not to block the possibility of obtaining the trophy. Check out our video guide, in which we show step by step how to correctly solve the Seesaw puzzle.
- Pick up the connector located in the first room of the puzzle.
- Make a connection between the red laser, the red button, the blue laser and the blue button.
- Place the connector in exactly the same place as in the image above.
- The red button should activate, and the first barrier should disappear.
- Pick up the driller and move on to the next puzzle room.
- Place the driller in the same place as shown in the picture above, next to the ladder.
- The driller should make a hole in the wall on the right side of the first puzzle room.
- Pick up the connector without losing the connection and place it in the spot shown in the image above.
- The connector should be positioned so that the laser passes through the hole and still hits both the red and blue buttons.
- Pick up the driller and when you do so the red button will be deactivated.
- Now position the driller to drill a hole in the wall on the left, as shown in the image above.
- The blue laser should now reach the blue button.
- You can now activate the terminal.
If you didn't touch the second connector the whole time, the Single Rod trophy should be unlocked.