The V Rising game guide contains a detailed description of all the important mechanics and activities you must perform to gain access to new tasks and skills. We answered many important questions like getting skins, how not to lose items when dying, how to fish, how does the co-operation works, and whether the game has a single player mode.
We've also included a list of tips, which should help you get familiar with the game. We have also described the system requirements, keybinds, and answered the question about the game's length. The guide should cover and satisfy all your Sherlock Holmes needs.
- V Rising: Quick beginner's tips
- V Rising: Basics
- V Rising: FAQ
- V Rising: Game's length
- V Rising: Minimum system requirements
V Rising: Quick beginner's tips
- Choose the mode that's right for you - the Early Access version has 4 modes: PvE, PvP, Full Loot PvP and Dou PvP. The type of competition that will accompany you throughout the game depends on the mode you choose;
- Create a perfect character - you cannot modify it during the game. When creating a character, choose its style, facial features and hairstyle - these choice will stay with you throughout the game;
- Kill everything you can - this way you will get raw materials necessary for crafting various items;
- Use the help of golems - various golems roam the game world. You can use these opponents for your goals. Run around them so that they can destroy the surroundings. This way, you will quickly get resources, e.g. wood, without cutting down trees;
- Go out at night - a day is dangerous for vampires. You are stronger during the night;
- Watch out for enemies with a higher lvl - if you approach them without thinking, you may lose a life, and thus items from your inventory and your experience level.
You can find more starting tips on the Beginner's guide page.
V Rising: Basics
In the Basics section, we discuss the most important mechanics of the game.
- Vampire powers and magical abilities - we explain how vampire powers and spells work, whether they be combined and how to get them.
- Weapons and combat techniques - this page describes the weapons available in the game and how to obtain them.
- Blood Essence - here you will find information about the essence that is necessary for a vampire's life and their development.
- Castle Heart - we described how to create Castle Heart, how it affects the gameplay and what the Castle Heart Status In Decay message means.
- Admin Commands - this page is a collection of codes and commands available in V Rising.
- Clan - here we have described how clans work, how to create them and how many people can join them.
- Game modes and servers - we explain what modes are available in the game, how co-operation and servers work, how to create them, and whether there is single-player .
V Rising: FAQ
- Founder's Pack: Eldest Bloodline - how to get? - find out how much the DLC costs and what it adds.
- Bosses - how to find? - this page lists the most important information about the bosses available in the game.
- Fishing - how to fish? - we described how to get a fishing rod, what can be made of fish and how to catch them in water reservoirs.
- Explosives - how to make? - this page has information about explosives. Learn how to create them and what resources you will need for it.
- Devourer Chest - how to get? - learn how to get rid of unnecessary items and transform them into new materials.
- Most important resources - how to get? - here you will find information about the most important resources at the beginning of the game, such as: whetstone, stone dust, stone brick, grave dust, leather and Loth.
V Rising: Game's length
V Rising doesn't have a play time that can be easily specified, but the developers claim that it is about 40/60 hours.
For more information about the game's length, check out Game's length page.
V Rising: Minimum system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bits
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6600 3.3 GHz/AMD Ryzen 5 1500X 3.5 GHz
- RAM: 12 GB
- Graphics card: GeForce GTX 750 Ti/Radeon R7 360 or better
- Disk space: 7 GB
- GPU memory: 2 GB
More information about the requirements can be found on the page: System requirements.
About V Rising Guide
Author : Natalia "N.Tenn" Fras for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update :
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
V Rising Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Stunlock Studios AB
- publisher: Stunlock Studios AB
- platform: PC
More About V Rising
Vampirism isn't the most popular direction in gaming, but that doesn't mean there isn't plenty to choose from. We have prepared for you a list of the best games with vampires.