game language: English
game release date for PC:
Anno 1503: The New World is a sequel to Anno 1602, a game that combines city building simulation, colonization, diplomacy, productions, trade and combat. The game has even more extensive options and features, offering a carefully modeled 16th century game world that is ten times bigger than the one from the previous installment in the series. Once again, we have to face the challenges of discovering new lands, founding settlements, developing towns and villages, satisfying the needs of our subordinates, establishing trade routes, taking care of good relations with the neighbors and, of course, defending our territory, both inland and at sea. The whole is served in full 3D graphics that come with customizable camera, while atmospheric and detailed animations create a realistic image of life in 16th century.
- 250 types of buildings and farms straight from the 16th century, including tobacco plantations, watch towers and casting foundries.
- Enhanced computer AI, especially in trade, diplomacy and war department.
- Each computer opponent has its own characteristics and different playstyle.
- More interactions with natives.
- Reworked combat system, now offering more opportunities for strategic planning.
- A few game modes: single scenarios, campaigns, endless game and multiplayer.
Game score 7.85 / 10 calculated out of 799 players' votes.
PC / Windows
Recommended: Processor Pentium III 1 GHz, 256 MB RAM, 16 MB graphic card, 930 MB HDD