developer: Aegis Technologies
publisher: Aegis Technologies
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet, players: 1 - 64
game language: English
game release date for PC:
BFRIS: Zero Gravity Combat is an arcade simulator of a space fighter, designed mainly for multiplayer gameplay on the Internet. Enables team competition on huge three-dimensional space maps in several game modes.
- Ability to choose one of the six available fighters.
- A very good physical model taking into account such parameters as speed acceleration, torque, etc.
- Various power-ups to increase firepower, disc quality, etc.
- Speed accelerated 3D graphics.
- Ability to play up to 64 people over the local network or the Internet.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
age requirements: everyone
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium II 300MHz, 64MB RAM, graphic card + wykorzystuje joystick