Descent Freespace: The Great War Release Date PC
Descent: FreeSpace - The Great War promises a detailed and dynamic universe, taking space combat sims to new levels of action and realism.
* Engage massive capital ships and destroyers of unprecedented size and detail
* Feel ships explode around you with advanced physics and breathtaking effects
* Command intelligent wingmen & request reinforcements in real-time space combat
* Watch the Advanced AI system guide skillful wingmen and devious opponents, adapting to your abilities
* Swoop in and out of deadly 3D asteroid fields
* Advance in rank, earn medals and ribbons, gain more resposibility and features as your skills increase
* Listen to the event-driven music system tailor the soundtrack to the action
* Watch a detailed branching campaign unfold where your mission performances make the difference
* See high-resolution, breathtaking cinematic cutscenes with an epic storyline
* Create your own full-featured missions with FRED, our FreeSpace Mission Editor, included free!
* Play with up to 12 players via TCP/IP network
* Grab a microphone and talk to other players live during the action
* Track your statistics, rank, and medals against players from all over the world.
Last updated on 10 December 2007
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet Player counter: 2-12
Media type: 2CD
User score: 8.5 / 10 based on 238 votes.
Age restrictions Descent Freespace: The Great War: Good for all ages.
Descent Freespace: The Great War System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium 233MHz
- 32MB RAM
- graphic card
- sound card