publisher: Take 2 Interactive
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet
game language: English
game release date for PC:
Lead a four-man fireteam of US Marines through the perils of authentic, modern urban combat in a Middle-Eastern urban battleground. First to Fight is an action-oriented, first-person 3D shooter that is being developed under the direction of the US Marine Corps as a training simulation for use by the Marine Corps.
Close Combat: First to Fight is as close as you can get on a computer or Xbox to being a Marine fireteam leader in modern urban combat!
- Cutting-edge graphics engine delivers amazingly realistic graphics, facial animations, volumetric real-time shadows, dynamic lighting and more
- In-game psychology model makes AIs behave as though they were humans with wills of their own
- Developed in conjunction with the US Marine Corps
- Use authentic Marine urban military doctrine (Ready-Team-Fire-Assist): governs how marines maneuver through urban environments
- Use the Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) to destroy enemies: call for fire and support from Cobra helicopters, mortar, other fireteams, tanks, AAVs
- Use true military tactics to defeat enemies: lay suppressing fire, flank enemies, separate leaders from enemies, etc.
Game score 7.245 / 10 calculated out of 239 players' votes.
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium III 1.3 GHz, 256 MB RAM, graphic card 32MB, 2.8 GB HDD, Windows Me/2000/XP