game language: English
game release date for PC:
This is where it gets evil!
You're a malevolent mastermind bent on achieving global domination through the construction of the ultimate doomsday device. Build a secret base, gain notoriety by completing daring missions, repel the forces of justice in real-time combat, and develop evil super-weapons to complete your nefarious master plan.
Evil Genius is a tongue-in-cheek take on the spy thrillers of the '60s, offering you the unique opportunity to play the villain as you control a secret island fortress complete with powerful henchmen, loyal minions, ice-cold beauty queens, and a host of hilarious gizmos.
* Master all five evil gameplay elements: base building, real-time combat, minion training, techno-research, and mission deployment.
* Manage your minions as you train them to develop evil technology and super-weapons.
* Build your secret base and defend it against attacks by obnoxious action heroes and government agents in real time.
* Find and recruit talented henchmen from a variety of exotic locations. Dispatch agents to war zones in search of talent...scour universities for ideologues...launch prison breaks to free captured henchmen.
Game score 8.6 / 10 calculated out of 261 players' votes.
PC / Windows
- Pentium 4 1.5 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- graphic card 64 MB (GeForce 3 or better)
- 300 MB HDD