Falcon 4.0 Release Date PC
Realistic F-16 Falcon fighter simulator by outstanding specialists in the field, Microprose. Players will be able to carry out many important military missions on their own, not only to bomb enemy factories and fortifications, but also reconnaissance missions, the fight against enemy fighters and several other types of equally challenging and challenging combat tasks. Dynamic campaign, realistic flight model and the whole audiovisual setting make the game a solid portion of entertainment for fans of the genre.
- Realistic flight model, real parameters (firepower, maneuverability, etc.) of all planes, weapons and ground units.
- Three-dimensional engine game, modeled terrain topography, clearly recognizable silhouettes of planes and ground vehicles, tanks, armoured transporters, etc.
- A dynamic campaign set on the Korean peninsula.
- Possibility of fighting up to four combat teams at the same time.
- Multiplayer gameplay options.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
Last updated on 10 December 2007
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet
Media type: 1CD
User score: 8.8 / 10 based on 174 votes.
Age restrictions Falcon 4.0: 12+
Falcon 4.0 System requirements
PC / Windows
- Pentium 233MHz
- 32MB RAM
- graphic card