Based on Falling Skies, the popular TNT sci-fi series, Falling Skies: The Game is set in a world devastated by Espheni aliens. Following the destruction of an Espheni tower at the end of season 3, the 2nd Mass stumble across the wreckage of an ambushed convoy. Among the survivors is an engineer who claims he can create a powerful weapon that may level the playing field in the fight against the Espheni invaders, but it will require the 2nd Mass to undertake several risky operations to collect all the components. What seems at first to be a routine salvage mission quickly becomes a battle for mankind’s very existence.
- SQUAD TACTICAL COMBAT with a non-linear campaign – take different approaches to achieve mission objectives
- RESCUE AND RECRUIT from human survivors you encounter
- LEVEL UP AND CUSTOMIZE your squad member’s skills, weapons, and equipment
- Play through computer generated side quests – ENDLESS GAMEPLAY
- NEW STORYLINE that introduces falling skies to new fans and integrates the favorite characters of existing fans
PC / Windows
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 6800 GT or better), 8 GB HDD, Windows XP(SP3)/Vista(SP2)/7/8