developer: EA Sports
publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet
In its 14th year and with over 28 million copies sold, Madden NFL Football once again proves its status as the undisputed leader in authentic NFL football simulation. With a primary focus on in-game graphics, incredible depth, visual presentation, and tournament tested gameplay, this season Madden NFL 2004 continues to demonstrate why it's the definitive interactive sports gaming experience.
Find out more in the Madden NFL 2004 PC FAQ.
Key Features for 2004
* New Playmaker Control: Make pre-snap adjustments to your receiver routes, direct receiver routes during a scramble, direct blocking down field during a run, or read the offense to deliver a crushing tackle.
* New, Deep Owner Mode: Hire your own staff, set your teamís ticket prices, build your own stadium, reward key players with signing bonuses and boost player attributes in Mini-Camp drills.
* Online Play: Take online sports gaming to the next level with online leagues, quick match, online tournaments, quick games, real rosters, buddy lists, career stats, clubs, and message boards.
* Play Editor: Design your own plays and playbooks from scratch and take them into the game to try them out.
* Knockout Graphics and Presentation: Enjoy new broadcast quality effects; keep your players on the field during the play-calling screen; and watch all the highlights in split-screen replay and revel in new player accuracy details like dreadlocks, tattoo replicas, and four new helmet styles.
* Deeper Franchise Mode: Mini-camp drills boost up players during franchise mode in the off season, new Horse Trailer Player of the Game, and signing bonuses to emulate the NFL's real salary cap system.
PC / Windows
Recommended: Processor Pentium III 700 MHz, 256 MB RAM, 32 MB graphic card compatible with DX9.0
Sony PlayStation 2