Magic: The Gathering Battlegrounds
Magic: The Gathering Battlegrounds is a puzzle game, which is a computer adaptation of a popular card developed by Richard Garfield.
developer: Secret Level / Sega Studios San Francisco publisher: Atari / Infogrames Official website
Games similar to Magic: The Gathering Battlegrounds
Alien vs Predator: Extinction
Goblin Commander: Unleash the Horde
Magic: The Gathering Battlegrounds brings the Magic world to life, as a real-time fighting/strategy game for the PC. Combatants take control of powerful duelists in epic one-on-one battles, using strength and sorcery to survive. With single-player quests and intense multiplayer action and Internet play, experience the world of Magic like never before.
* Online battles via the Internet
* Over 70 different spells from five spell books, providing near-limitless fighting combinations
* Nine battling wizards, 16 epic arenas all based on the Magic: The GatheringŽ universe
* Online content spells, wizards and assorted extras updated regularly for player download
* Comprehensive single-player quests, allowing duelists to acquire spells and artifacts
Last updated on 10 December 2007
Game mode: single / multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet Player counter: 1-2
Media type: 1 DVD
User score: 7,3 / 10 based on 183 votes.
PEGI rating Magic: The Gathering Battlegrounds
Magic: The Gathering Battlegrounds System requirements
- Xbox Live