In Memoria, Kevon Mentz (Writer of ‘A New Beginnning, Co-writer of ‘Chains of Satinav’ and ‘Deponia’), weaves the two stories of Princess Sadja and Geron the bird catcher into an epic tale of ancient magic, enigmas and unexpected twists.
Two playable characters of different epochs, a wide variety of spells and a captivating storyline based on ‘Chains of Satinav’ merge and form an attractive and enjoyable game, even if players step into the Dark Eye’s world for the first time.
Additionally, players can look forward to hand drawn HD backgrounds, challenging puzzles and an atmospheric soundtrack.
- Exciting story told from two different periods of time. One of them taking place during the Mages’ Wars, that shook Aventuria’s very foundations.
- Based on the events of ‘Chains of Satinav’, featuring a new playable protagonist and improved puzzle design.
- Epic and atmospheric soundtrack in full album length.
- Excellent puzzle design, based on dialogue options, inventory and the protagonists’ different abilities.
- 120 marvelous, hand drawn backgrounds, each breathing life into the game’s world.
age requirements: 16+
PC / Windows
- Pentium IV 2.5 GHz
- 2.5 GB RAM
- graphic card 1 GB (GeForce GTX 460 or better)
- 10 GB HDD
- Windows Vista/7/8