Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door Release Date GCN
Peach has been kidnapped yet again, but this time it's by someone so shadowy, so mean, he's got Bowser throwing fits. The latest Caper of the Missing Peach leads Mario deep below the seedy seaside town of Rogueport. Behind the Thousand-Year Door lies the ruins of a fabled city that was destroyed in a single day long ago. Legend has it that this millennial door leads to fantastic riches, immeasurable power or a creature of immense evil.
* Battle before an audience! Depending on how well you please 'em, they'll shower you with power-ups or pelt you with junk
* Timing Action Commands in turn-based battles help you dodge or inflict damage
* All-new transformations: Fold into a paper airplane and take to the air, turn sideways to slip through narrow passages, and roll into a tube to bounce to safety
* Seven all-new sidekicks, each with special abilities. Sniff out hidden items with Ms. Mouse, smack down rivals with ornery mini-Yoshi
* Tons of minigames, side missions and extras
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door stays very true to the Mario tradition of an intrepid hero, colorful friends and villains, exotic environments, compelling gameplay and sly humor. 2D Mario can fold into a paper airplane or boat, roll himself into a paper tube that gets through narrow openings and turns sideways to slip through jail-cell bars and storm drains.
Super-svelte Mario finds himself tossed into the midst of adventures unlike any he's had before. He fights to the top as a pro wrestler, battles a cursed pirate in a tropical isle, and rides a train packed with more mystery, intrigue and deceit than twenty episodes of The Apprentice.
Game mode: single player
User score: 8,5 / 10 based on 164 votes.
PEGI rating Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door System requirements
- memory card