Second Life is a MMORPG, which is a simulation of the society. Linden Research is responsible for its creation. The player creates his own avatar from scratch and moves in a vast, modeled on the real, virtual world.
developer: Linden Research, Inc. publisher: Linden Research, Inc. Official website
Games similar to Second Life
The Sims Mobile
The Sims FreePlay
The Sims 3
Second Life is a 3-D virtual world entirely built and owned by its residents. Since opening to the public in 2003, it has grown explosively and today is inhabited by nearly 100,000 people from around the globe.
* From the moment you enter the World you’ll discover a vast digital continent, teeming with people, entertainment, experiences and opportunity. Once you’ve explored a bit, perhaps you’ll find a perfect parcel of land to build your house or business.
* You’ll also be surrounded by the Creations of your fellow residents. Because residents retain the rights to their digital creations, they can buy, sell and trade with other residents.
* The Marketplace currently supports millions of US dollars in monthly transactions. This commerce is handled with the in-world currency, the Linden dollar, which can be converted to US dollars at several thriving online currency exchanges.
Welcome to Second Life. We look forward to seeing you in-world!
Last updated on 18 March 2023
Game mode: massive online multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Internet
Age restrictions Second Life: 12+
Second Life System requirements
PC / Windows
- Dual Core
- 4 GB RAM
- graphic card Intel HD or better
- Windows 10
- Octa Core
- 8 GB RAM
- graphic card 2 GB GeForce GTX 960 or better
- Windows 11 64-bit