developer: Gas Powered Games
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet, players: 1-4
game language: English
game release date for PC:
Space Siege places you in the shoes of Seth Walker, a robotics specialist who must preserve the final remnants of the human race. During the course of the game, you are forced to make the most harrowing of choices: will you sacrifice your own humanity to save the human race?
• Tactical Combat Action - Outsmart your enemies by setting up ambushes, dodging attacks, ducking behind cover and using any of the multiple special abilities available to you.
• Multiple Gameplay Paths - Define your game experience with the decisions you make. Will you remain truly human in the face of insurmountable odds? Or will you enhance your abilities with cybernetic technology to even the score? Customise your character with multiple skills and special abilities that fit your style of play.
• Customisable Robotic Partner - Upgrade HR-V, your robot companion, with armour, weapons and special equipment. Command HR-V to perform offensive and defensive tactical combat manoeuvres or combine your efforts and unleash special attack combos.
• Chilling Sci-Fi Story - Follow a multi-chapter storyline and make key decisions that determine the best means to deal with the ferocious alien menace. Interact with dozens of characters with their own histories and personalities - no more generic NPCs.
• Online Multiplayer - Up to four players can play cooperatively in a separate multiplayer campaign designed specifically for online play. Customize enemy difficulty and toughness to best fit your skill level.
• Futuristic Combat Technology - Access high-tech weaponry and armour in addition to advanced cybernetic upgrades that will offer powerful abilities with both risks and benefits.
Game score 6.095 / 10 calculated out of 314 players' votes.
Expectations before the premiere: 7.9 / 10 calculated out of 76 players' votes.
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium 4 3 GHz, 1 GB RAM, graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 8800 or better), 3 GB HDD, Windows XP SP2/Vista