Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet
game language: English
game release date for PC:
Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II is the long-awaited sequel to Dark Forces by Lucas Arts, telling the story about the exploits of Kyle Katarn.
In Jedi Knight, we assume the role of Katarn once again. His new missions force him to follow the path of Jedi. After completing our Jedi training, our task is to defeat seven Jedis who have fallen to the dark side. They plan to unleash the long-hidden powers of dead masters and use them against the Rebels. The mission eventually forces Katarn to decide his own destiny. We may choose both the dark side, which will grant us immense power, or choose to remain on the light side and oppose evil. Whatever our choice, it will change the galaxy’s history forever.
- New story set in the Star Wars universe.
- Discovering the arcana of the Force to become a Jedi Knight or a Dark Jedi.
- Numerous weapons, including the famous Lightsaber.
- Numerous dangerous enemies to defeat, including seven unique Dark Jedi.
- Uncovering the secrets of the lost Jedi tombs and the Valley of the Jedi.
- Completely new, realistic 3D environment with animated characters and digital soundtrack.
- Single player and multiplayer mode via LAN or the Internet.
In 2001, Lucas Arts released the game as a part of the Lucas Arts Classic series. The issue includes both the Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II game as well as a mission pack for Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith. In the expansion we will find 29 new missions, including 14 singe player ones, additional Jedi powers, new weapons and enemies, as well as a completely new character, Mara Jade – a secret agent of the Empire.
Game score 8.2 / 10 calculated out of 326 players' votes.
PC / Windows
- Pentium 233MHz
- 64MB RAM
- graphic card