developer: EA Sports
publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: local network / Internet
game language: English
game release date for PC:
The F.A. Premier League Manager 2002 is another edition of a football manager by Electronic Arts, in which we supervise a selected team from the eponymous Premier League or from one of the seven other major European leagues. Our choices will determine whether we become a famous manager in the Spanish Premiera Division, the French LNF or the German Bundesliga. As a manger, we have to handle all aspects of sports club activities, starting with pre-match player preparations and setting the tactics for every event, and ending with administering the stadium and the club’s finances.
- Easy updates with enhanced interface and new data editor.
- The transfer market allows for concluding preliminary contracts. It also takes the Bosman ruling into account, which applies to all players within the European Union.
- 3D preview of the matches.
- New training mode in which we can train players during both individual and joint training activities.
- Database encompassing roughly 35 thousand players, 1200 clubs and 1500 coaches.
Game score 8.6 / 10 calculated out of 202 players' votes.
age requirements: everyone
PC / Windows
Recommended: Pentium II 333MHz, 64MB RAM, graphic card