game language: English
game release date for PC:
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter is an action FPP action game based on a series of comics from 1996 telling the adventures of the barbarian Turok living in prehistoric times, when the Earth was still ruled by dinosaurs. Turok, whose name means "Son of the Stone", with dignity to centuries of family tradition performs the function of the defender of the Mother Earth.
For a long time it has been defending the Earth from the danger that threatens it from the inhabitants of the Lost Land, a place outside of time being inter-dimensional channels of the universe, where the past, present and future are intertwined, and foreign races are fighting for domination. Only our hero can stop enemies coming from this place.
In the game Turok must stop the Campaigners with their hosts of modified dinosaurs before they can conquer the universe. To do this, he must find parts of the Chronoscepter, an ancient weapon of legendary power.
- Fourteen types of weapons, from a regular knife and bow to a grenade launcher, a pulsed rifle, a rocket launcher and even a nuclear cannon.
- Many alien and bloodthirsty dinosaurs such as Raptors with metal claws, Triceraptors, Pterodactyl equipped with artillery weapons, alien infantry.
- We can move in any direction in a fully three-dimensional world.
- A rich and lively environment consisting of three-dimensional trees, lianas, cobwebs, monkeys jumping from rope to rope, floating fish or bears crossing the forest.
- Eight extended levels, such as the village at the tops of trees, catacombs, caves, tribal settlements.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.
Game score 6.8 / 10 calculated out of 314 players' votes.
PC / Windows
- Pentium 233MHz
- 32MB RAM
- graphic card