developer: Krome Studios
publisher: Krome Studios
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Multiplayer mode: common screen, players: 1-2
Everyone’s favorite Tasmanian Tiger returns to take back the Outback this fall in TY the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue.
TY, the wild yet charismatic, boomerang wielding Tasmanian Tiger will lead players through a brilliantly animated new 3D adventure set in the ruggedness and splendor of Australia.
TY the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue picks up where the original popular action platform game left off. The cast of characters from Down Under has grown, and so has the action! Evil Boss Cass has broken out of Currawong Jail and hatched a plan to take over the world with an army of Uber Reptiles. It’s up to our boomerang-wielding hero, TY, and his newly formed team of Burramudgee Bush Rescue mates to stop him!
TY the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue offers platform gamers a huge open environment to explore by foot and vehicle. Gamers can now enjoy more excitement and adventure, with more boomerangs, “Mech units” with special powers and abilities, off-road open world action, and a wide variety of gameplay styles.
* TY is equipped with an arsenal of 21 different boomerangs, including the Lasharang, Kaboomarang, and Megarang.
* Collect precious opals and trade them off in a new monetary system that lets players buy and trade weapons for TY.
* The game features five different “Mech units” to help TY fight large numbers of enemies and complete mini-missions. With these “Mech units” TY will have the ability to swim under lava; shoot lasers, Blastorangs, water or fire; and much more.
* TY will also be challenged to complete driving and flying missions featuring combat and puzzle solving, with access to helicopters, submarines, and off-road trucks.
* Unlockable cart racing mini-games will allow gamers to challenge their friends in seven unique cart racing levels set across different areas of the Outback.
* Explore the Australian Outback by foot or vehicle in an open world filled with excitement and danger around every corner.
* Interact with a cast of 100+ characters indigenous to the Australian Outback who help TY in his adventures and battles against Boss Cass.
* Fight off Boss Cass and his evil Uber Reptile minions in more than 50 missions set in an enormous world that includes Australian deserts, rain forests, billabongs, sunny beaches, and country towns.
* The game features Living Environment Technology (LETS™) to create lush organic environments; streaming level technology for large worlds of uninterrupted gameplay; and realistic cloth simulation.
age requirements: everyone
PC / Windows
- Intel Core i3 2x1.8 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- graphic card 1 GB GeForce GTX 260 or better
- 3 GB HDD
- Windows 7 SP1
- Intel Core i5 4x3 GHz
- 8 GB RAM
- graphic card GeForce GTX 770 2 GB / Radeon HD 7970 3 GB or better
- 3 GB HDD
- Windows 7SP1/8/10