Another installment in the funny Worms series. Worms World Party is meant mostly for multiplayer mode and includes extended options of gameplay via LAN and the Internet.
The players may communicate by means of built-in chat during the game and between each battles. There is a possibility of forming alliances and fighting in organized teams. Beginners have training missions at their disposal that will make their worms nearly indestructible.
- The “Wormopedia” that comes with the game described each available weapon and tools and offers additional tips for the players.
- The “Worm Crucible” allows for generating battles in more than 400 ways.
- Over 40 missions in single player mode.
- Over 45 missions for multiplayer mode.
Last updated on 24 June 2022
Game mode: multiplayer Multiplayer mode: Player counter: 1-4
User score: 7.5 / 10 based on 1689 votes.
Age restrictions Worms World Party: Good for all ages.
Worms World Party System requirements
PC / Windows
- Processor Pentium 233 MHz (or compatible)
- 32 MB RAM
- 2MB graphic card compatible with DirectX
- Windows 95/98/Me/2000