IN A NUTSHELL:
- A developer from Larian Studios warned players against pre-ordering BG3;
- The company has no plans for physical distribution yet;
- We can soon learn the release date in early access.
Michael Douse, director of Larian Studios' publishing division, has decided to warn fans against pre-orders for Baldur's Gate III. In a Twitter post, the developer noted that the company does not yet have any specific plans regarding distributors for the physical release of the game, and cannot promise that those who order from various stores at this point will receive anything.
In earlier Twitter entries, Michael Douse and Larian Studios' head Sven Vincke suggested that we might soon find out the game's launch date in early access.
- Baldur's Gate 3 Preview – Just Let Me Gather the Party!/a>
- Baldur's Gate III - official website