Dead Cells is a game that continues to attract the interest of many players. It is an Action Roguelike that allows you to traverse different biomes and fight increasingly powerful opponents. One of those games that is able to engage you for many hours.
So it's no surprise that Fans were happy to hear that The Everyone is Here Vol. II update was coming to the game. It allows you to play with characters from many other games. In doing so, it also introduced additional items - Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire keys. In this article we will talk about them - you will learn how to get them and what they are used for.
Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire key - what are they for?
If you collect all 3 keys, there is a reward waiting for you. You will be able to unlock a character from Slay the Spire. This protagonist has as many as 4 different skills - Barricade, Catalyst, Electrodynamics and Foresight. Each of them differs dramatically from each other. In a nutshell - the first one protects you, the second one poisons enemies, the third one electrocutes them, and the fourth one allows you to avoid damage every few seconds.
If you liked this article, read also:
- Soulstone Survivors - best builds; how to create
- Soulstone Survivors - Characters List; All Classes and How to Unlock
- Soulstone Survivors - Endless Cycle Mode
How to get Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire key?
To get these keys you have to work a little. Below is how to do it:
- Emerald key - you have to fight with elite enemies.
- Ruby key - you can buy it in the food shop for 10,000.
- Sapphire key - you can get it in the room where you have to choose a treasure.