Premiere of Diablo 4 is fast approaching. Promptly, Blizzard has decided to present more information about the game in a new video, available below.
Endgame in Diablo 4 - essential info
Developers from Blizzard presented the activities that we will be able to do after we complete the main storyline in Diablo 4. Among them we will find:
- so-called Capstone Dungeons, the completion of which enables you to unlock further levels of the world. The higher it is, the higher the difficulty level will be. At the same time, each subsequent stage enables you to get better equipment;
- more than 120 so-called Nightmare Dungeons, in which you have to face more dangerous opponents. In return, you will receive special rewards...;
- The map will also feature Fields of Hatred, where the players can face off against other people;
- on the Paragon system board, you will improve skills.. Here the developers have provided for several starting places from which you can begin the path of our endgame progression;
- another mechanic that will enable you to improve your character is the Codex of Power. It is based on so-called aspects that you can find after completing dungeons. With their help you will improve the stats of your equipment;
- after completing the main storyline, there will also be the possibility to take tasks from the Tree of Whispers. Their goal is to acquire valuable resources and return them to the quest giver. In return, you will receive random equipment.
If you want to see the entire video presenting the most important information about the endgame, you can do so below.
Diablo IV will debut on June 6, 2023 on PC, PlayStation 4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
- 5 Reasons I Can't Wait for Diablo 4