For the King 2 was released recently and attracted thousands of players. You can play it alone or with friends. There are 12 characters in the game, so you will have a tough choice to pick only 4. However, surprising to some may be the fact that at the start, there are only 5 classes available. In this guide we will tell you more about unlocking additional characters.
How to Unlock more Classes and Characters in For the King 2
At the beginning of For the King 2 players can pick from 5 characters. However, 7 more are hidden and can be unlocked. You can do it simply by playing the game.
As it was mentioned, there are 5 classes which are unlocked from the start. Those are:
You will have to complete chapters to unlock some classes. Below is the list:
- Farmer – complete Chapter 1,
- Pathfinder – complete Chapter 1,
- Friar – complete Chapter 2,
- Shepherd - complete Chapter 2,
Find a cart
In all For the King 2 chapters, it is possible to find prison carts. Their locations are random. However, it is a good idea to look for them, as they also unlock playable classes:
- Alchemist – find a cart in Chapter 1,
- Woodcutter – find a cart in Chapter 2,
- Hobo – find a cart in Chapter 3.
If you liked this article, read also:
- For The King 2 Cross Platform and Crossplay Explained
- For the King 2 - Eager, Supportive and Tactician; All Traits Explained
- For the King 2 - All Classes and Characters