author: Damian Gacek
How to Fix Stutters and Performance Issues in Dead Space Remake
If you have a problem with stutters in Dead Space Remake, then read this article. We will tell you how to fix all the graphics issues.
Dead Space Remake is a revamped version of the 2008 game. The title was memorable for thousands of gamers, so it's no surprise that the refreshed version is hugely popular on release day. However, many players are not enjoying the space adventure as much as they should because of graphical problems. In this article, we will tell you how to fix the stutters issue.
How to fix Stutters in Dead Space Remake
- Update your drivers – often, new drivers are released to accompany major game launches to ensure the best possible experience for gamers. This is also true in this case, a new software version is available to download this week, so check that you have everything up to date.
- Install the game on an SSD – the game was designed with SSDs in mind, so if you have a regular HDD, you may experience problems.
- Remember about disk space – the game needs space for loading, so make sure it has some.
- Turn off all unnecessary background programs – you may not notice it every day, but background programs also put a strain on your computer. If you have game shops open, browser tabs or whatever, turn these off.
- DLSS and FSR – these options can be changed in the graphics settings. Experiment with them. Sometimes they can help you and sometimes they can hurt you. Check what works for you. If necessary, turn them off.
- Lower your graphics settings – this is a last resort, but you may not have a choice. Sometimes fluidity is better than beautiful views.
- Wait – the game installs shaders before it starts, but some players theorize that not all of them. The evidence for this is supposed to be that after a while the problem of stutters becomes smaller / disappears. So this is worth taking into account.
- Wait for the patch – many players are experiencing similar problems to you. Stutters can happen with different hardware configurations. It is very likely that there will be an update soon that will fix or at least ease the problem.
- Dead Space Remake - How to Fix a Non-Working Controller and Keyboard
- Power Cell Bug in Dead Space Remake Explained
- Dead Space Remake Guide