author: Damian Gacek
Jedi Survivor - How to Fix Bounty Bug, Missing Puck and Caij Match
In this guide we will talk about missing Pucks and Bounties bug in Jedi Survivor. What is more we will tell you how to fix Caij Match.
Respawn Entertainment and Lucasfilm Games have joined forces to bring forth the latest installment in the Star Wars universe, Star Wars Jedi Survivor. This fresh release builds upon the captivating narrative of Cal Kestis, the central character from Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, picking up the story five years after the previous events. Fans will be delighted to explore a significantly expanded world, teeming with secrets waiting to be unraveled. Sadly, the game is still full of many issues. For example, bounty system is bugged for some players. Fortunately, developers know about the problem, and try to fix it. In this guide we will talk about them, missing Pucks and Caij Match achievement.
- Bounties bug in Jedi Survivor
- Missing Pucks in Jedi Survivor
- Caij Match achievement does not appear
- Jedi Survivor map and guide
Bounties bug in Jedi Survivor
Main reasons – regular game and NG+
Unlocking bounties can be tricky, you need to remember that:
- To unlock them, you have to progress the story. Visit new areas and talk regularly with Caij. You should be able to kill all bounty hunters after doing main mission on Nova Garon.
- You can meet some targets by accident, however the last bounty is available after you defeat all other hunters.
- Many players report problems with bounties in the case when they defeat Kili Oso too early in the game. It seems that this fight can also bug bounties.
New Game + only
There can be two main reasons why you can’t get bounties rumors in NG+.
- You have completed them in the basic game, and they are simply not present in this mode. If you finished all bounties in the regular gameplay, Caij will not appear in the saloon.
- 2 final bounties are bugged in NG+ right now. They can’t be completed.
Missing Pucks in Jedi Survivor
Many players report that they are missing the last Puck. There are three main reasons for that:
- You didn’t get it from the body. Luckily, the Puck will wait for you in the place of the fight. It is possible that it will not appear in the spots, where you killed your opponents, but where they spawned. It will also be there if the bounty hunter died in a strange circumstances (fell or died before you reached them).
- Sometimes, if the puck does not show up, you need to restart the game. It will make it appear in the spot, where a bounty hunter spawned.
- You didn’t play Holotactics. It is a minigame, so many players do not pay attention to it. Nevertheless, you can get one Puck thanks to it. You have to defeat Caij. Doing this is possible even after completing all bounty requests.
Caij Match achievement does not appear
If you have defeated all bounty hunters and the achievement still does not appear there is a simple solution. You should open skill menu at the meditation point. Eventually, restart the game and change planets.
Jedi Survivor map and guide
If you want to learn more about the game, our team prepared a guide, you can find it here: Star Wars Jedi Survivor Guide.
What is more, you can also learn secrets and more, thanks to our Star Wars Jedi Survivor Interactive Map.