- Developer: Firaxis Games
- Publisher: 2K Games
- Genre: tactical RPG
- Platform: PC, PS4, XONE, PS5, XSX, Switch
- Release Date: second half of 2022.
We have bad news for gamers waiting for Marvel's Midnight Suns. The game has been delayed and will not be released until the second half of next year.. Originally, the release was scheduled for March 2022.
The reasons for the delay are prosaic and all too common these days - the devs need more time to finish the game. They promise that additional months will enable them not only to polishing the game, but also to expand the story and introduce additional cutscenes.
Marvel's Midnight Suns is a tactical RPG set in a comic book universe. The game is developed by Firaxis, the studio known from the XCOM and Sid Meier's Civilization series.
The game is coming to PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch. The PC version will be sold on both Steam and Epic Games Store.
Waiting for Marvel's Midnight Suns is not easy, because the game promises to be very interesting. Firaxis knows how to make excellent tactical turn-based games. What's more, the community is very happy with the creators' declaration that it's going to be a premium title without microtransactions and offering rich single-player content. The only way to unlock powers and other elements will be making progress in the game.
More for You:
- 20 Minutes of Gameplay With Wolverine From Marvel's Midnight Suns
- Marvel's Midnight Suns Won't Offer Microtransactions That Disrupt Game Balance
- New Gameplay Trailer From Marvel's Midnight Suns
- Marvel's Midnight Suns From XCOM Devs Announced; Release Date Revealed
- Marvel's Midnight Suns - official website
- Take-Two Interactive - official website
- Firaxis Games - official website