- Fans of the Mass Effect series are celebrating N7 today.
- BioWare has confirmed the rumors circulating on the web and announced the Mass Effect Legendary Edition.
- The title will appear on consoles and PCs in 2021.
As predicted, BioWare has revealed Mass Effect Legendary Edition. The re-mastered set of three space RPGs will be released on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S in spring 2021. For now we got a teaser and little information about the improvements that the remaster will offer.
Mass Effect Legendary Edition will include the basic single-player content and DLCs from Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 games, as well as additional weapons, armor and packs. The titles will run in 4K and 60 frames per second. We will receive new textures and improved models. The team working on the remaster will also implement additional graphic effects and improved shaders.
Unfortunately, so far we don't know anything about possible improvements in game mechanics (which is important for the first installment of the Mass Effect series).
- Mass Effect - official website
- BioWare - official website